Lawrence has a depth of experience across a wide range of corporate and commercial matters. His strengths lie in his insightfulness, ability to anticipate his clients’ needs and his straightforward communication style.
A finalist in the Lawyers Weekly, Australian 30 under 30 Lawyers Awards, Lawrence is a nationally recognised banking and finance lawyer.
Lawrence has worked on a number of high profile cross-border transactions including for Argyle Foods Group, a large national diversified agricultural business on a vertical integration and capital raising.
Lawrence is a highly experienced corporate and financial services lawyer with particular expertise in:
- Mergers and acquisitions (public and private), private equity, divestments and disposals,
- Corporate advisory – general corporate governance and corporate restructuring;
- Funds Management -fund establishment for both wholesale and retail managed investment schemes and other collective investment vehicles, providing advice to responsible entities and investment managers in relation Product
- Disclosure Statements, information memoranda and other offer documentation/ Advice relation to investment managed agreements and distribution agreements for financial products and general regulatory advice.
- Financial Services – regulatory advice including AFSL applications and variations
Outside of work, Lawrence likes travelling overseas, learning languages, cross country running, wine and enjoying all things Bill Murray!
Lawrence holds a Bachelor of Laws and Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Canberra.